1. Doors open at 18:30 (CET). Guests arriving after 20:30 (CET) may not be admitted. Right of admission is reserved by MTV and the venue. There will be no re-admittance if you choose to leave.
2. Only tickets issued by Eventim are valid. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be exchanged or given or sold to a third party. Any amended or damaged tickets, or tickets suspicious of forgery, will authorize MTV to prevent its bearer accessing the venue.
3. Any attendees aged under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or over. No-one under the age of 16 is permitted in the standing area. Proof of age may be required. Your ID may be checked on entry (the ticketholder’s valid passport, driving licence or national ID card will be acceptable for these purposes).
4. All attendees will be required to show a Hungarian Immunity Card or an EU Digital COVID Certificate of vaccination or recovery as a condition of entry to the venue.
5. All attendees will be required to comply with COVID safety rules which will include a requirement to wear masks.
6. Prohibited items: You must not bring drink containers, glass of any kind (including perfume bottles), iPads (or similar electronic devices of a similar size and nature), selfie sticks, flags or flag poles, small or large umbrellas, laser pens, alcohol, drugs, hallucinogens, stimulants or similar substances, weapons or any other dangerous objects, cameras and any audio/video recording equipment, drones, flares or fireworks, bags larger than A4 size (210 × 297 millimetres), backpacks, suitcases or any other similar large and bulky items into the venue. Food may only be brought into the venue if authorised by security for personal or medical reasons. You may be refused entry if you are carrying any of these items and upon entering the venue you may be searched.
7. Smartphones are not permitted in the standing area in the venue and all attendees in this area must secure smartphones in sealed packs supplied by Yondr.
8. Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lasers and smoke effects may be used as part of the event.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter, venue management and Eventim accept no responsibility for any personal property or any liability for any other loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred by the ticketholder or their guest in connection with the event.
10.The event will be filmed, photographed or sound-recorded by or on behalf of MTV. You consent to the filming, sound-recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and the subsequent commercial broadcast, publication or other distribution in all media worldwide forever without payment to you.