Do you want to visit an event, but postage of your tickets would take too much time?
That’s no reason to stay at home. Simply print your own tickets right before the event – use your own printer and save the shipping costs! Print@Home offers the possibility of searching the internet, ordering, paying and directly printing original tickets for events.
How does Print@Home work?
Print@Home tickets are on offer on the internet platform of Ticket Express www.tex.hu, choose the type of delivery print@home. The seats are booked from the uniform TEX database, there is therefore no Print@Home quota. After the tickets have been chosen Print@Home is chosen as type of delivery. VISA and Mastercard credit cards payments are available in case Print@Home orders. After booking and payment have been successfully completed online, you will see a print@home button that lets you access and print your PDF ticket. You can access and print the ticket in “my account” anytime, even right before the event. (Please note: the ticket will be electronically registered at the entrance and is only valid once! Therefore, it is important to hold on to your Print@Home ticket and to not share the link with others. In case of copies or multiple printouts, only the first person will be able to enter the venue.)
Requirements to be able to print a Print@Home ticket
- The requirements to print are that the program „Acrobat Reader“ version 5.0 or above is installed. The program can be downloaded free here (LINK) .
- The print must be made on white DIN A4 paper.
- The setting in print quality must not be „draft“.
- Tickets that are printed with inkjet printers are moisture sensitive ( smudging of barcode ), the ticket must therefore be protected from moisture.
- The print can be made in colour or black and white.
How secure is a Print@Home ticket?
Just as secure as a normal ticket. Print@Home tickets are read individually during admission by an admission control system. With this ticket only one person can enter an event location once. It is therefore important to store the ticket securely and to not make it or the link available to other people. In the case of copies or multiple prints only the first person has the possibilty to pass the admission control. The purchaser is liable to the promoter for any multiple prints or copies.
What do I have to do if a ticket is stolen, lost or printing was not possible?
If the ticket is not generated (this may happen in case of a short server connection failure), please get back to us at email@example.com. Have your reference number and email address ready, and we will send your ticket by email.
How does admission control take place?
At the event there is at least one entrance with admission control fro all areas for which Print@Home tickets were sold. The tickets are controlled either with a hand scanner or by the admission control system that is installed at the location. Promoters and venues receive the admission control hard and software from Ticket Express. Also the recent installations of the company SkiData (Handshake) can read TEX Print@Home tickets. Print@Home tickets are only available from Ticket Express for those events where an electronic admission control is installed.
When does the electronic admission control not accept a Print@Home ticket?
- A ticket that, after issue, was not paid respectively cancelled is automatically recognised by the admission control as a barred ticket and admission will not be granted. The promoter reserves the right to take civil and criminal legal action against persons who gain unauthorised admission or otherwise misused tickets.
- The barcode has already been identified and cancelled by the electronic admission control because somebody has used a copy to gain admission.
- The barcode can not be read.
- Up to what point before an event are Print@Home tickets available?
- The great advantage of Print@Home technology is that the ticket can be purchased up to the last minute ( as long as the promoter allows advance sales or as long as tickets are available). But: the first who comes gets the best seat, also applies to the Print@Home ticket.
What does a Print@Home ticket cost?
The ticket itself costs just as much as a normal ticket. There are no mailing and handling charges (e.g. 12 000 HUF for each order for sending the tickets abroad by rpost service). The issuing fee for a Print@Home ticket is 600 HUF incl. VAT and is paid by the customer. The promoter pays a portion of the admission control costs but has the advantage of security and a longer selling time on the internet.
What are the advantages of a Print@Home ticket?
- 24h booking
- A telephone call to a ticket hotline or the visit to a sales outlet to buy the ticket is no longer necessary.
- You can book up to the last minute before the event begins
- If you order print@home tickets for friends you can send them their print@home ticket simply by e-mail. Each person can then print his own ticket ( not valid for events where the ticket has to be personalised – this will be disclosed separately before purchase )
- You save delivery charges.
What error messages can occur during the ordering?
- Method of delivery „Print@Home“ is not shown: it is not possible ( at the moment ) to print tickets for this event. Please use another method of delivery.
- Booking did not take place: Your payment could not be processed. If it is possible please use another method of payment. This error can occur when your payment partner does not accept payment ( credit card company, mobile telephone provider, bank ) or when the payment gateways of the payment partner or the connection to them are not available ( such downtime normally lasts a few minutes to a few hours ). Please use another method of payment or try again later.
- The ticket can not be printed: the program Acrobat Reader is not installed or in an earlier version as 5.0 or you have no access to it. Download the new version here or talk to your system administrator.
- E-mail confirmation has not been sent: You have given a wrong e-mail address. Please inform us of your correct e-mail address with your name, the order number and order under the telephone number +36 30 505 0666