FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I place an order?
- When your order is placed on the www.eventim.hu website, a confirmation email will be sent to the given email address, which contains the details of your order, eg. the order ID, delivery and payment details and the total price of the order. This confirmation email indicates that your order has successfully been placed which was sent over a secure connection to Eventim HU. If there are any problems with your order, or you did not get any confirmation email, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- Can I cancel my order?
- The TEX Hungary Kft is only the trader of the tickets and is not responsible for the refund of admission prices, but will make all effort with the organiser to do such.
Tickets can be refund just in case event cancellation based on the conditions of the Organisers.
If an event organizer decides to postpone an event or to change a venue, the ticket shall, irrespective of the reasons for the postponement or change, apply for the new date or the new event venue. It is up to the event organizer to decide whether tickets can be returned, reimbursed or exchanged.
In other cases, TEX Hungary can not change or refund any tickets.
With the ticket purchase, Buyes accepts the terms and conditions above.
TEX Hungary Kft. can guarantee the cancellation just as long as the organiser can grant the financial coverage for the cancellation and pay the deposit of the sold tickets for TEX Hungary Kft. If not, then the Organiser is responsible for ticket cancellation.
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- We currently offer pre-payment and credit card type of payment. By choosing pre-payment type of payment you will be prompted to deposit the amount of chosen tickets and costs for delivery to Eventim bank account within 3 working days. And by choosing credit card type of payment the amount of ticket and delivery costs will be deducted from your credit card account. With credit card type of payment you can choose from a variety of credit cards including Mastercard, and VISA.
- How do I know that my order has gone through?
- A confirmation email will be sent to the given email address, which contains the details of your order, eg. the purchase ID, delivery and payment details and the total price of the order. This confirmation email indicates that your order has successfully been placed which was sent over a secure connection to Ticket Express. If there are any problems with your order, or you did not get any confirmation email, please contact us via email@example.com email.
- What do I do if I have an issue with Eventim website?
- If you experience any problem please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I do not receive an order confirmation email?
- You will receive an order confirmation email shortly after you place your order. If you do not receive this message within four hours of placing your order, there might be a delay on the Web due to traffic. If this happens, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can mend the problem.
- What was the total charged to my credit card?
- Your Visa/Mastercard will be charged with the total amount of the order, which contains the ticket prices, the fee of delivery and other additional costs (eg. Tex Hungary Carefree).
Euro-/Mastercard and VISA are accepted. Your order will be processed through secure SSL connection by Ticket Express GmbH., Vienna, Austria through CTS Eventim AG, Bremen, Germany. All Credit Card payments are processed in EUR. Please be aware that - due to the varying exchange rates - the actual price for your purchase on your credit card statement can be slightly higher or lower then stated in the order value.
Security and Privacy
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Yes. Once you submit your order, your information is sent to a secure server using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption. Your credit card information is encrypted and sent to the processing centre for approval and verification. We also store only first 4 digits of you credit card. By doing this we secure your credit card data, but can still track down the payment in case of problems.
- What information do you store about me?
- On Ticket Express web shop we store only the vital data that we need to process your order. This includes your name, home or postal address and contact information such as email and telephone number. You should also be aware that we store all your purchase history. However WE DO NOT STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD DATA. Once the order has gone through we store only the first 4 digits of your credit card number. We don't sell, publish or share the personal data of our visitors and customers.
- What are cookies and do I really need them?
- Cookies are small text files that websites place in your computer to help your browsers remember specific information. You provide this information during the first visit to a web server. The server then records this information in a text file and stores this file on your hard drive. When you accesses the same website again the server looks for the cookie and configures itself based on the information provided.
In order to view the Ticket Express website correctly and to process a shopping order you must enable your browser to accept cookies.
- How to enable cookies on my web browser?
- If you don't have enabled cookies on your web browser you should do the following.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer go to Tools - Internet Options – Privacy and define 'Medium Security'. Then go to 'Advanced' and choose 'Prompt' for for first party cookies and 'Block' for third party cookies. When accessing the website you will get 'Privacy Alert' where you can view cookie information. To continue with viewing the website click 'Allow cookie'.
For Netscape go to Edit - Preferences – Privacy and security – Cookies. From there you can define your cookie options. We advise you to enable 'Cookies for the originating website only' and 'Ask me before storing a cookie'. This way you will be prompted every time you access a website that wants to store a cookie on your website. When accessing the website you will get Confirm alert where you can view cookie information. To continue with viewing the website click 'Allow'.
If you have any further concerns regarding cookies and your privacy please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and account
- Why and how do I register?
- When registering on Ticket Expressyou have an ability to personalize all your transactions and quicken the shopping process. Thus you will have to input your personal and delivery data only when registering and not for every purchase that you make on Eventim website. However, you do not need to create an account or register with us before shopping. During your first purchase, you will be prompted to register and provide us with your personal and delivery details. You can also register before shopping by clicking 'register here' link on the right top of the site.
You can log into your Account in the upper right corner of the site -blue header- clicking on a man icon next to the language selector (HU/EN).
- How can I log into My Account?
- You can log into your Account in the upper right corner of the site -blue header- clicking on a man icon next to the language selector (HU/EN).
- Can I buy tickets with my Hungarian registration on the other Eventim sites?
- No, you should register directly to the other Eventim site because we don't share your user information.
- How do I change my personal details and settings?
- You can change your personal information like email, login password, delivery address, etc. as per your convenience. To make the changes, log into your account and click on the link 'change your settings' . From there you can change your address, password, email address and mailing list subscription status. But please note that for some changes to take effect, you will be prompted to reactivate your account by clicking on the link in your email which you will receive when making vital changes to your account.
You can log into your Account in the upper right corner of the site -blue header- clicking on a man icon next to the language selector (HU/EN).
- What if I forgot my password?
- If you have already registered and do not remember your password, we can send it to you. Just click log in link on the right 'log in' panel and at the bottom of the page type your email. The password will be sent to you. Please note that in order to receive you password you must type the same email that you used for registration.
- Can I change my delivery address?
- Yes, you can easily change your delivery address as long as your order has not been delivered or is not on its way to being delivered. To change your delivery address please log in to you Account and add the new address .
- I am a registered user but I get an error message when trying to log in. What am I doing wrong?
- If you have registered and have problems logging in there are 3 most common errors. The first one is that you have registered but you did not activate your account. In order to fully complete registration process you must click on a link in your received registration confirmation email. That way your account is activated and you can log in to Eventim website. If this doesn't solve your problem please check your username and password, two other common errors, that you received in your registration data email when you registered.
- What if I do not receive an account activation email?
- You will receive registration activation email shortly after you register on Eventim website. By clicking on the link in the email, your registration will be complete and account activated. If you do not receive this confirmation email within four hours of registering, there might be a delay on the Web due to traffic. If this happens, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can mend the problem.
- Can register twice with the same email?
- No. Due to security reasons you can not register twice with the same email. Please choose another one to proceed with registration.
Tex Hungary Carefree
- What conditions may be claimed the withdrawal right?
- IMPORTANT: TEX Hungary Care free Contact is not valid for those cases, when event is cancelled or postponed.
In case of “Care free Contract” while availing oneself in the service TEX Hungary Ltd. will guarantee the re-exchange right to ticket buyer stipulated in Terms And Conditions under specified cases and conditions. The re-exchange or respectively at least the declaration to claim the re-exchange can happen during the purchase at TEX Hungary Ltd. and at least 24 hours before the beginning of the event (we can not accept claims within 24 hours before the beginning of the event):
. Incidences that would justify the re-exchange:
Illness, accident, pregnancy, death
• The occurring of such severe illness, accident, complications linked to pregnancy, death which all happen, reveal after the purchase of the ticket with the buyer him/herself or with a relative who purchased the ticket to the same event.
The re-exchange is only possible if the person who purchased the ticket was in proper health condition at the time of the purchase. In such case no more than six (6) people can claim the re-exchange.
• In case of mental health abuse the re-exchange can only be made possible, if:
-the inability to work was confirmed by psychiatrist or
- employer has confirmed the inability to work.
• In case of chronic illness the re-exchange can only be made possible if he/she cannot participate on the event because the illness has become more severe and it is verified.
• In case of pregnancy the re-exchange can only be guaranteed, if:
- the pregnancy began after the purchase of the ticket and the event occurs after the 24th week of the pregnancy.
- or the pregnancy began after the purchase of the ticket and the will-be-born child would be in peril due to the participation on the event.
In case of public transport delay or malfunction:
•If it is impossible to participate on the event because of delay or malfunction of public transport . (The entry to the event has finished or the event is over).
Malfunction of the own vehicle before arriving to the event.
•In case one’s own vehicle has a breakdown or the passengers suffer an accident on the way to the event. In case the ignition key is lost or out of fuel it should not entitle to re-exchange with the „Care Free Contract” service.
In case the organizer changes the schedule.
•If an event or its date has been changed and the ticket is valid to the new time or event, but the owner of the ticket cannot participate on the event the ticket can be re-exchanged. This can be made after the new date has been made public from that moment on until thirty (30) days, if the event organizer provides the conditions for redemption.
What-to-do in case of illness or accident.
All the people concerned from the moment they have the possibility should refer to the problem in a written form to TEX Hungary Ltd. (the latest 24 hours before the beginning of the event. ) to one of the following contacts:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The person concerned is obligated to take all the necessary steps within reasonable care to avoid the harmful event.
The person concerned is obligated according to his/her contractual duties to fully inform TEX Hungary Ltd.
In case of illness or accident the person concerned has to take care of the delivery of the detailed medical certificate to TEX Hungary Ltd.
In case of a present the person who got the ticket as a gift can also validate his/her claim if he/she sends the proper documents to TEX Hungary Ltd.
These documents are the following:
– the original ticket
– receipt/bill of delivery issued by TEX Hungary Ltd.
– documents/official testimonies which prove the case (detailed medical certificate which contains the diagnosis, employer’s certificate, police minutes, and in case of death the death certificate copy)
Infringement of obligation
If the person concerned infringes any of his/her obligations TEX Hungary Ltd. can withdraw or cancel the service.
The following cases will not create a basis for right to reimbursement:
Impaired health status:
If the purchase of the tickets happens during the aftermath of an illness or accident or that person is aware of a surgery or medical intervention and will not recover until the day of the event. Even in that case if the aftercare or the medical intervention happened after the purchase of the tickets and the buyer will not recover until the day of the event.
Cancellation on behalf of the organizer:
If the organizer cannot or just partially can fulfill the terms and conditions included in the contract or the event is cancelled. In such cases the organizer is obliged to reimburse the price of the tickets according to his/her own contractual terms and conditions.
The “Care Free Contract” does not involve the following incidents:
- in case the purchase occurs under acute illness or after such accident, from which the person concerned will not recover until the date of the event.
such incident occurs that should be known by the person concerned in advance at the time of the purchase of the ticket (e.g.: surgery)
• If any of the listed facts is true about the person concerned than he/she is not entitled to re-exchange:
– abuse of alcohol or drugs
– suicide or suicide attempt
– participation in strikes or civil unrest
– participation in vehicle- or boat racing and training
– participation in dangerous activities that puts the person concerned in peril
– negligent or deliberate actions
– committed or attempted acts of crime.
• After the following incidents and their consequences no re-exchange occurs:
acts of war, terror attack, any kind of civil unrest, epidemic, nationwide epidemic, world epidemic,natural disaster (acts of God)
• Consequences of official proceedings (confiscation of assets, detention, deportation due to illegal residence) shall not be deemed as incidents justifying re-exchange.
Persons concerned could be:
- relatives (married couples, parents, children, father-in-law, mother-in-law, grandparents and sisters and brothers)
– the partner, the partner’s parents and children
– chaperon for minors or their relatives
Any kind of business/organization/company which can render event services to contractual partner based on actual contract.
Public transport utility vehicles
Any kind of such public transport utility vehicle which travels on everyday route and schedule and capable to carry paying passengers. Taxis and leased vehicles do not deem as public transport utility vehicles.
Technical difficulties /Malfunction
Any kind of sudden and unexpected malfunction of the vehicle that causes electrical or mechanical breakdown and results in the termination of the voyage to the event. Such as: the wheel breaks out, the fuel runs out, the ignition key is locked inside the vehicle or the battery dies these all can be deemed as technical difficulties. Loss of the ignition key, or filling up with inappropriate fuel which causes a break down does not come under this procedure.
The person concerned has suffered an accident unrelated to his/her actions.
Accident with a vehicle
Every such accident due to which the voyage to the event is terminated. Such as: crash, collision, and turnover, slipping into ditch, jamming or sinking.
Severe illness/Severe aftermath of accident
The aftermath of illnesses or accidents can be deemed as severe, if the result is temporary or enduring inadequacy to work.